20 July 2018

Big Takeaways: Graphic Edition!

Now that I've finished reading Learner-Centered Innovation, my task this week was to share (in some way) what my biggest takeaways from the book are. The easiest thing for me to do would be to write about it, but I'm trying to do things that aren't so easy for me, so I made the graphic below using Canva. I highly recommend Canva; even I was able to navigate it (with the help from a wonderfully patient colleague the first time around), and I found a lot of templates that were helpful to me as I thought about the best way to show my learning. I'm intimidated by the blank document when it comes to visuals, so being able to fill in my work instead of having to create something new really appealed to me.

(Sorry it's a little too big - it was too small to see in any other size!)


No comments:

Post a Comment