15 July 2018

Relationships and Education: Booksnap Edition!

As a follow-up to my previous video reflection on relationships and education, here is a booksnap that distills one of my major points into one page. If you haven't tried (or heard of) booksnapping, here is a blog from Tara Martin that explains it very well. I like it a lot and find that it helps me to focus my thoughts since there's only so much that you can put in one snap - and I tend to be somewhat verbose! :) 

This particular booksnap is from page 219 of Learner-Centered Innovation. There were many parts of chapters 8-10 (which I read for this week) that I could have snapped (I was particularly interested in the radical candor section, but I'll save that for another time), but I stuck with the same thread as my video reflection for this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment