15 July 2018

Relationships and Education

This week, I am trying video reflecting! The question I am answering is:

Why are relationships so important in innovation and education?

True to form, this video is longer than I intended it to be because I just really have a lot of thoughts about things, so I can't embed it here. Here is a link!

Additionally, I did not directly address innovation in the video, but I did talk about feedback and growth. In my mind, innovation cannot exist without those things: if you are not receptive to feedback, you will not be able to push yourself out of your comfort zone to innovate and you certainly will not be able to improve your efforts. Similarly, you will not grow if you are not receptive to feedback, and growth is essential to innovation. 

Image from http://ixd.prattsi.org/2017/04/what-are-you-really-hearing-effectively-processing-feedback/

No comments:

Post a Comment